We would like to invite you to join and/or encourage your donations to support West High Athletics. Each year, the West Athletic Booster Club funds over $25,000 to support our student-athletes in ALL 21 sports, cheer and dance teams to supplement their athletic department budget to build highly competitive programs (uniforms. Training equipment, etc.). The Covid virus is affecting this year’s traditional fundraising methods.
How can you help?
Volunteer signup, purchase membership and apparel online: www.davenportwestathleticboosters.org
- Purchase Membership and/or Athletic Passes for entry to all home sports events (passes non-refundable)
- Consider making additional donation especially if you have multiple student-athlete(s) participating
- Volunteer Concessions - this is HUGE NEED & great way to meet other parents & support your school
- Current and future parents, grandparents, alumni, and friends of West High School are invited for an evening of fun to help support our athletes. The 3rd Annual Booster Bash is Saturday, November 4, 2023 at the Blue Grass Community Center. Music, appetizers, raffles, wine and beer pulls, and cash bar. Your contribution is tax deductible. More information to follow. If you would like to help, please contact a booster member.
- Buy West High apparel at the new online shop and have shipped to your door or local pickup N/C
- Purchase your Amazon orders on smile.amazon.com and select West High Athletic Boosters for your charity and boosters receives .5% of every qualifying order. What is West High Athletic Boosters?
- Boosters is a volunteer non-profit organization composed of individuals who are part of the community that support Davenport West student athletes, school coaches, and feeder programs by the organization and distributing funds raised through activities and events.
- Development of successful student athletes (classroom & competition)
- Celebrate the success of all West athletes, coaches and programs
- Up to 4 -$500 Greg Arp Memorial Scholarships are awarded to student athletes that have played all 4 years (Freshman-Senior) of sport, cheer or dance.
- Member meetings are open to all paid members of West High Athlete parents, teachers, coaches every second Tuesdayof the month (Sept-May) 6:00-7:00 pm @ Corner Grill in Blue Grass How is the booster funded?
Each team participates in their individual teams fundraiser and share in Boosters group fundraising. Boosters distributes 100% of the approved funds (minus legal/accounting fees) back to teams through the coaches’ annual request process.
Booster Group fundraisers include MV Fair parking income, Football Concessions, Spirit Wear, Booster Bash night, & Business donations (John Deere Benevity).
Future falcons baseball/softball, YSF football, Wrestling Camp members – Why Support Boosters Now?
- Feeder programs are future West High athletes wearing the school’s colors & learning their traditions
- Davenport West High School provides free access to diamonds, fields, gyms, & wrestling room
- Tournament’s concession income split with boosters
- Youth Feeder nights @ select Varsity games provides recognition, free admission and snacks
Boosters processes John Deere Benevity donations to feeder programs using its nonprofit status
Thank you for your consideration!
Davenport Athletic Boosters
Davenport West Athletic Booster Club
Proud to be a part of FALCON NATION